Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving your website’s quantity and quality using search engines, such as Google, Bing or Yahoo. This process helps optimize content based on content relevancy and link popularity of websites, organically improving the positioning of websites in search engine results. With gaining more visibility on your website, it increases the traffic on your page, ultimately helping an individual rank higher on search engines.
Due to the structure of search engines being ever-changing, it has left many having difficulty learning how to keep up with it. Search engine optimization tools have allowed businesses to understand their website’s success from the data and alerts these tools provide. They have helped uncover different opportunities and problems that may hinder an individual’s website from earning and ranking visibility on search engines. These are the top 5 SEO tools of 2022:
SEMrush is a software where professional marketing individuals are able to build, measure, and manage campaigns on all their platforms in order to improve their online presence. It has helped many individuals understand their competitor’s SEO strategies, making it one of the most popular SEO tools. This website helps build and analyze SEO, PPC, keyword research, ad campaigns, backlinks, and SERP.
- Keyword Research: find the best keywords to put on your website to drive more traffic to your page
- On-page SEO: edit your website and discover new ways to improve the SEO performance and health of your website
- Competitor SEO Analysis: utilize your competitor’s strategies by finding all the keywords in their content
- Local SEO: improve your website for local searchers to increase local customers
- Pro Plan: $119.95 / month
- Guru Plan: $229.95 / month
- Business Plan: $449.95 / month
Moz focuses on helping individuals understand the difficult parts of effective marketing using their education, software, and community. They help numerous businesses manage various aspects of their search engine optimization to get a better insight into their audience. This tool is excellent for increasing website traffic and generating leads on websites.
- Link Explorer: conduct a throughout link analysis and link prospecting in a short period of time
- Keyword Explorer: save time by finding the best keywords and organizes them into a list
- Domain Analysis: predict the likelihood of your website ranking on search engine result pages
- MozBar: easily work on SEO and obtain link metrics using a free Google Chrome Extension
- Standard Plan: $99 / month
- Medium (Most Popular) Plan: $179 / month
- Large Plan: $299 / month
- Premium Plan: $599 / month
GrowthBar has a variety of SEO tools for revealing the top keywords, understanding competitors, and creating easy blog outlines. They combine the world’s most powerful artificial intelligence technology with the intelligence of professional marketing experts. With being the first ever to use the OpenAI GPT-3, it has become one of the largest language prototypes created.
- AI Content: generate a outline of your website with accurate titles, introduction, headers, images, keywords, word counts, links, and much more
- Keyword Research: analyze any website’s keyword rankings and get numerous keyword suggestions and difficulty scores as well as related long-tail keywords all on a dashboard
- Backlinks: access any website’s backlinks, domain authority, organic keywords as well as Google and Facebook Advertisements
- Blog Marketplace: be in the top percentile of SEO writers
- 5 day Trial: Free
- Standard Plan: $29 / month
- Pro Plan: $79 / month
- Agency Plan: $129 / month
Ahrefs is an all-in-one SEO toolset that helps individuals rank higher on search engines such as Google. This software suite offers tools for keyword research, link building, rank tracking, competitor analysis, and site audits. On top of their SEO tools, they offer free learning materials as well as have a supportive community.
- Site Audit: optimize your website by understanding what is hindering your website’s performance of ranking
- Site Explorer: analyze your competitors strategies by getting a comprehensive insight into their backlinks and organic search traffic
- Keywords Explorer: discover numerous keywords and analyze their ranking difficulty to measure their potential website traffic
- Content Explorer: find and measure the top-performing content in your industry
- Rank Tracker: monitor your ranking process over time
- 7-day Trial: $7 / day
- Lite Plan: $99 / month
- Standard Plan: $179 / month
- Advanced Plan: $399 / month
- Agency Plan: $999 / month
Sitechecker measures an individual’s search performance on a daily basis and updates them about what needs to be done based on the data collected from their website. With a detailed report of your SEO report, it outlines strategies in order to improve their website and rank higher on Google.
- Site Audit: get cloud-based information about technical issues occurring on your website and get a detailed outline on how to fix those mistakes
- Site Monitoring: monitor and analyze your website’s performance to determine if something went wrong or not to reduce the risk of lower page traffic
- Rank Tracker: discover your website rankings and visibility rate over time and get strategies on how to improve
- Backlink Tracker: monitor and analyze backlinks being found or built
- SEO Chrome Extension: use the Sitechecker’s Chrome Extension to evaluate each website quality and performance
- Basic Plan: $29 / month
- Startup (Most Popular) Plan: $49/ month
- Growing Plan: $99 / month
Search engine optimization (SEO) tools are an excellent way of increasing website traffic to an individual’s website in order to rank higher on search engines. As there are hundreds of amazing SEO tools out there, these are the most valuable and useful tools professional marketing experts use this year. Check them out today!